What do we do?
It’s time to get out of the office and into the community!
Team Projects are a perfect opportunity to create an impact in the community, whilst bringing together employees from all levels to develop and learn new skills. They provide the chance for employees to try something new and explore beyond their comfort zones and can increase motivation and morale within the workforce.
Sessions can be arranged as full or half day sessions, to best suit your business agenda.
Previous team challenges have included:
- EE and Department for Education supported sessions at King's Food Store
- Cummins Engineering helped decorate Whessoe Community Hall and Firthmoor Community Centre
- EE, Darlington Building Society, Cummins, Department for Education. Sherwoods, Northumbrian Water, Nandos and Darlington Borough Council all supported the environmental project 'Pick, Pie and a Pint'
We support and facilitate opportunities for local employers to share their knowledge and expertise with community groups and charities of Darlington.
Previous Skills Led project have included:
- Minded to Help - a unique project that addresses mental well-being in the workplace
- Ready for Work - businesses deliver employability sessions to young people aged 14- 16
- Employability Mentoring - employee mentors support second year students at Queen Elizabeth's Sixth Form with their employability skills in preparation for once they have completed their studies.
We are passionate in believing everyone should get the best start in life. To date over 850 young people have benefited from our employability skills programme.